What I'm Doing Right Now?
These days find me:
- Grieving the loss of Jemma, my sweet Labrador retriever of 11-1/2 years. On a Sunday, she wasn't interested in her food. Six days later she was gone. I'll see you on the other side, my friend. August 25, 2009 to February 13, 2021.
- Helping daughter Natalie on her homestead; might even call her place a craft farm like craft beer. Sheep, ducks, a pig, garden, small orchard, creek, forest.
- Brett and Jemma's Grande Ordeal to Travel from Norway to Oregon went as well as one might expect. One overnight ferry, six trains, two flights, two hotels, three airport bus shuttles, a taxi ride, an Lyft ride, and a ride in Aster the van. Kongsberg to Oslo to Copenhagen to Hamburg to Amsterdam to Los Angeles to Portland to Lorane, Oregon.
- I'm a puffyist (OpenBSD user). Now I'm a part time Piner (Pine64 PineBook Pro and PinePhone).
- Creating a static website using the B and H of the BCHS software stack (OpenBSD, C programming language, httpd, SQLite).
- Writing some new POSIX compliant shell scripts. Check them out in the new Git section of my website.
- Still reading Christopher Caldwell's The Age of Entitlement. Took a break from it and read Neal Stephenson's Anathema.
Last updated: 2021-02-21.
What's A Now Page?
Now pages are Derek Sivers' inspiration. A now page let's people know what you're doing, focused on, and excited about in your life. Or maybe not excited about but dealing with. Learn more about now pages at NowNow.com.